Frequently Asked Questions
What type of glasses do you offer?
At present, we only offer reading glasses, but we have five types of reading glasses lenses:
(1) Fully magnified reading glasses: have the reading power throughout the entire lens.
(2) Reading sunglasses: provide both your reading magnification and UV protection for your eyes.
(3) Bifocal reading glasses: the top portion of the lens is unmagnified, the bottom portion has the power, you can wear it as fashion accessories.
(4) Bifocal reading sunglasses: combine the advantages of bifocal and sunglasses, you can wear it freely as you like in the bright sun, whether you are walking or reading.
(5) Blue light reading glasses: help optimize your eyesight when viewing your computer or digital screen.
(6) Multifocals reading glasses: have three distinct viewing areas.
If you want to know more about lens information, you can reading our blogs Reading Glasses Lens Types.
How to choose the frames?
To find the frame that will look the best on you, we recommend starting with your face shape. Once you know which shape your face most closely resembles, you can start choose the frames which suit your face best. We have a blog How to choose the frames for my face shapethat can tell you particularly.
How do I determine what reading glasses power I need？
You can use our printable diopter chart. With the printed sheet 14″ away, attempt to read the top line without reading glasses. Continue down the chart until you find a line you can read clearly without your glasses on.
Should I pay for glasses case？
For your better shopping experience, we provided you a delicate glasses case for every three glasses without any extra charges. We provide some tips of glasses case that you can read in our blogs About our glasses case.
What countries do you ship to?
At present, we offer shipment to United States. As we strive to let more people try on our reading glasses, we will continue to expand our global market.
What is the shipping cost and how long will it take?
There are two shipping methods available at our website: standard and express. We offer FREE standard shipping for order over $49. It usually takes up to two weeks to receive the product. If you choose our express shipping for $14.9, you will receive the product about a week. Visit Shipping Policy to get more information.
What should I do if my item is damaged during delivery?
If your package arrives damaged or with missing contents, you can file an indemnity claim at the carrier’s website, depending on which carrier you have chosen. In addition, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send a new pair to you for free!
What should I do if my package is lost during delivery?
We have some suggestions for finding a missing package that shows as delivered.
- Verify the shipping address of your order
- Contact your chosen carrier
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Check your safe places outside your house/apartment
- Wait 48 hours. Some packages may show as delivered up to 48 hours before arrival
If you still cannot find your package, contact us at email@example.com, and we will send you a new pair for free!
What if I need to change or cancel my order?
You can visit your order history to more details or cancel the order. Or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our dedicated Customer Service Team will assist you with your request.
Can I return or exchange the item if I am not satisfied with it?
YES. With our 14-Day Customer Guarantee policy, we promise FREE returns for a one-time replacement or refund within two weeks of receiving your order. For more information, please visit our Return policy page.
How I can pay for the products?
We now accept 3 payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal. We promise to protect and secure your personal information.
If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.